Indian Social Responsibility Network (ISRN) is looking for candidates who are team players, flexible, multi-tasker with the ability to meet deadlines. Presently we are inviting applications from highly motivated, strategic, go-getter, and quality-conscious professional for the following positions.
Documentation and Research Officer
Qualification Required: Masters in Sociology/Social Sciences/MSW/MBA in Rural Development, etc with Research Background.
Experience Desired: 4 - 6 years
Salary: Rupees 35,000.00 to 40,000.00 /month
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop research work plans according to the project needs, and lead the implementation of research project from early planning stages to project completion, and submission of report and any other requirement
- Perform day-to-day supervision of research staffs for assigned projects, by preparing research schedules to monitor activities of research team
- Experience of usage of research tools and techniques e.g. SPSS and other software as per the need of the project.
- Verify, interpret and analyze various sets of data.
- Act as primary contact for research team for any questions and concerns.
- Analyze and resolve research issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Represent Organization externally on research related issue
- Ability to draft program proposals, reports and Concept note.
- Publications (if any) covering socio-economic issues will be an added advantage.
- Oversee the report writing activity by coordinating with the team members.
- Multitasking and a strong believer in the teamwork with a high level of commitment.
- Build strong linkages/ networks/contacts with Government, Corporate & NGOs, and other concerned agencies for data extraction.
- Identify, mobilize and develop financial resources, research potential funding opportunities from Corporate, Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) and effective networking with government departments and other relevant statutory bodies
- Assist in implementing projects.
- Assist in developing communications material for the organization such as brochure, website, reports and other materials.
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
- Assist in developing the resource mobilization strategy and quarterly plan besides setting yearly targets based on the resource mobilization strategy.
- Increase visibility of the ISRN as an organization and its work portfolio.
- Maintain MIS, physical & financial reports and ensure send to concern agencies