We at ISRN try to ensure adequate assistance to all diverse setups like the corporate, voluntary organizations and government departments. It is a hand holding agency which facilitates the capacities and potentials of its members in all possible ways like as resource agency, for financial assistance, for developing strategies etc. The focus of the forum is to enable its members, to work together towards the targets aimed at and achieve better results.
The whole aim of the forum is to bring together the three sectors which aim at working towards community development and establish a model of development where all the three players work together using each other’s expertise towards one common goal.
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care, sanitation and safe drinking water;
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills livelihood enhancement projects;
- Promoting gender equality, empowering women, senior citizens and socially and economically backward groups;
- Ensuring environmental sustainability;
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture;
- Benefit to armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents;
- Promotion of rural sports, nationally recognized sports, Paralympics sports and Olympic sports;
- Contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government;
- Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central Government;
- Rural development projects
Two flagship schemes “Swach Bharat Abhiyan” and “Clean Ganga Mission” of NDA II have been included as CSR activities under Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 from 24th October, 2014.
Recently, Government has asked private sector to utilize their CSR fund for Covid-19 activities.