Indian Social Responsibility Network(ISRN) is seeking for candidates who is hardworking and diligent at their work. At present we have vacancies for the following positions:
The job entails documenting best practices from social development sector of organisations/individuals working for the society.
Responsibilities and Duties
Develop research work plans according to the project needs, and lead the implementation of research project from early planning stages to project completion, and submission of report and any other requirement. Perform day-to-day supervision of research staffs for assigned projects, by preparing research schedules to monitor activities of research team. Experience of usage of research tools and techniques e.g. SPSS and other software as per the need of the project.Verify, interpret and analyze various sets of data. Act as primary contact for research team for any questions and concerns. Analyze and resolve research issues in a timely and accurate manner.Represent Organization externally on research related issue. Ability to build strong linkages/ networks/Fundraising/liaising with Corporate & NGOs and other concerned agencies. Proven experience with fundraising, and Track record of achieving fundraising targets, identification of potential new partnerships and management of relationships with funders/membersGood interpersonal skills and ability to plan, balance and manage competing priorities. Proficiency in written and spoken English. Good standard of IT including Microsoft Office and databases, Efficient in drafting reports. Knowledge & exposure of CSR Project would be an added advantage. Travel to project areas and donor meetings as needed. Multitasking and good team player with high level of commitment. Develop communications material for the organization such as brochure, reports and other IEC materials.Ability to mobilize Corporate and NGOs for partnership.Program management and multitasking skills required
1.Good understanding of social development sector
2. Excellent documentation skills
3. Proficiency in writing project proposals
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Competency in written and spoken English
2. Good creative writing skills
3. Ability to analyse the raw dataSalary:
₹40,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
Experience:work: 1 year (Preferred)
Indian Social Responsibility Network (ISRN) as part of a CSR project on Education is constructing a seven room hostel for boys and girls along with kitchen in a running school in Mathura.
The timeline for the above work is six months starting February 2019.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing detailed designs of the Site
- Undertaking complex calculations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- Assessing potential risks, materials and costs
- Preparing Project progress report
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Qualification: (i) B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
*A retired civil engineer from govt. / Private sector will be preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 /month
- Industrial Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Mathura (Preferred)