Indian Social Responsibility Network (ISRN) is looking for candidates who are team players, flexible, multi-tasker with the ability to meet deadlines. Presently we are inviting applications from highly motivated, strategic, go-getter, and quality-conscious professional for the following positions.
Qualification Required: Masters in Social Work/Mass Communication/MBA or in a related field.
Experience Desired: 3-5 years (with min. 1 yr experience in fundraising out of total)
- Proven Experience of Fundraising, At Least One Year Relevant Experience.
- Achieving Fundraising Targets, Identification Of Potential New Partnerships And Management Of Relationships With Funders/Members.
- Good Understanding Of Socio-Development Sector
- Ability to Build Strong Linkages/ Networks/Contacts With Govt., Corporate & NGOs And Other Concerned Agencies.
- Good Inter-Personal Skills And Ability To Plan, Balance And Manage Competing Priorities
- Fluency In English Speaking Is Must
- Excellent Written Communication In English Language Is Highly Essential.
- Good Standard Of IT Including Microsoft Office And Databases
- Efficient In Drafting Reports And Proposals.
- Knowledge & Exposure Of CSR Project Would Be An Added Advantage.
- Travel To Project Areas And Donor Meetings As Needed.
- Multitasking And Good Team Player With High Level Of Commitment