How to become member
Apart from the membership criteria, any player big or small
or one who has just started laying its ground among the
communities with its ideas can approach the forum. ISRN thus,
encourages all such player who have good intentions, some
expertise, sensitivity or perspective towards community
development, to join the forum.
Any corporate which is inclined towards social issues or are
keen on funding any player working on areas coinciding with their
vision; can become a member of the forum. Similarly, NGOs can
also become members to the forum as it would help them not only
to enhance their knowledge and proficiency but also aid them
financially. The forum, engages with organizations and corporate
together with government to establish better relationships among
them for successful accomplishment of their larger goal.
CRITERIA OF NGOS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- The NGO should be a legally registered organization under
the Societies Registration Act of 1860 or charitable companies
registered under Charitable and Religion Act 1920 orPublic
Trusts registered under the Indian Trust Act 1882 or Licensed
Company under Section 25 of the Companies Act 1956 or
- The basic infrastructure of the NGO should be in place
- Certificate to the effect that the contribution made to
NGOs/Organizations, qualify for tax exemption under Income Tax
Act 1961 if any i.e. U/s 80G, U/s 35 AC etc. of Income Tax Act
or related clauses of existing/ applicable finance bill.
CRITERIA OF CORPORATE FOR MEMBERSHIP
Company (includes foreign company with branches or project in
- Minimum net worth of rupees 500 Crore.
- Turnover up to "1000 Crore"
- Having a net profit of at least '5crore'.during any financial
year, are covered by this provision
- Who are willing to take responsibility of relationship with
underserved even if not covered under CSR act.
- ISRN is also open to accept membership of any corporate who is
willing to join ISRN for step forward with us.